Latest Posts

Anniversary Special: Pom Pom Wall Art

By 5/28/2015 08:56:00 PM , ,

Hi! This is not a picture tutorial but I have written the instructions down.



Materials:

Pom poms (I had 12)
Thread
Needle
Wooden dowel
Tape (optional)


How to make:

1. Take five pieces of thread and trim it in the way as done in the picture above.

2. Use a needle to pass the thread through the pom poms. 2 on the first and last thread, 2 (3 prefered) on the second and the second last thread and 4 on the middle one.

3. Tape or tie the pieces in the way shown in the picture above.

I hope this wall art makes a cute addition to your room!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. MashaAllah I think that's a really neat idea, Amna, you got some artistic talent indeed sister in Islam :) May Allah the Most Merciful bless you with more Islamic wisdom and faith/Imaan. Wasalaam :)

    JustSharingIslam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you liked it, gave me prayers and stopped by!

      Delete