Latest Posts

DIY Pringles Can Organizer

By 3/16/2015 12:28:00 AM , , , ,

Hi everyone! Today I had to make something simple for my school's art project. I saw this anthro inspired organizer on Pinterest.

And this is my version (not completed):

Materials:

2 or more different sized Pringles cans or similar containers
Gold spray paint or any other colored spray paint
Cardboard
Clear glue
Foamic sheet
Lace, Masking tape, paper etc. for covering the edges

How to make:

1. Prepare your items: containers & cardboard. Spray paint them in gold or any other color.



2. Glue pieces fomic sheet on the bottom, to fill the empty space between the containers and the base. Glue the edges and then stick it to the cardboard. For more sturdiness, glue around the edges.



3. It's almost done! Glue some paper, masking tape or paper to cover the rough edges and spray paint. (not pictured)


I hope you liked it. It was smaller than the original. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and thank you for reading!



You Might Also Like

0 comments