Latest Posts

DIY Dainty Lace Bracelet

By 3/11/2015 10:41:00 AM , , , ,

Hi everyone! Finally, today I got some time to publish a new post, so here it is! It's really simple, quick and easy to make. The only thing I am missing are clamps. I couldn't find them in my area. If they are available, I recommend you to use them to get best results.



Materials:



Clasp
Jump rings
Extension chain (optional)
A thin & delicate lace
Clamps (recommended)

How to make:

1. Wrap a length of lace around your wrist. Cut it accordingly.

2. Add a clasp on one end with a jump ring. Add an extension chain on the other with a jump ring. I changed my mind and used jump rings instead of a extension chain.

3. Done! I wish I had clamps :( but it's ok the rough threads won't be much visible. It's thin so I'll layer it while wearing.

Layer it with other bangles and bracelets. I hope you liked it. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thank you for reading and may you have a nice day :)

P.S: The images from now on will be in lower resolution than before. It took me a lot of time to upload so I did this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments